Rastelli Direct™ products are vacuum-sealed to preserve taste, flavor and freshness. These items are then placed in a re-sealable outer bag for convenient storage, freezer-burn prevention and extended shelf-life. Our products are delivered to your doorstep frozen in a reusable styrofoam cooler with dry ice.
- Please allow 5-10 business days or less for standard shipping delivery. Note: Depending on your delivery area, orders may arrive early. Please refer to the shipping map to estimate your zone.
- Signatures not required for delivery
- Please refer to your FedEx/UPS tracking number for actual delivery date. This is located in the Order Shipment Confirmation email you receive when your order ships.
- These shipping prices are effective as of January 1, 2014. Shipping prices are subject to change without notice.
Please note: we cannot accept online orders that are shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. Orders shipped outside of the continental U.S. require expedited shipping. Please call our customer service specialists to place your order - 877-686-3276.
- We cannot ship to a P.O Box – sorry!
- We do not recommend shipping to a business address. Should you elect to use a business shipping address, Rastelli Direct™ is not responsible for the replacement of perishable products that arrive thawed or defrosted.
- Gift orders – please make sure that the recipient will be available for delivery.
- Any incorrect addresses on an order will void our guarantee so please be sure to double check your order prior to submitting.
- We cannot refund or credit a refused or returned food order.
- When you specify an order date, this is the earliest possible date you would like the order to ship from our warehouse. This is not the delivery date of the package.
Whether ordering for yourself or gifts for others, please place all Christmas orders by December 15th to ensure they arrive on time for the holiday. We strive to fulfill every order to your satisfaction, but inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances can cause shipments to arrive later than expected. Please plan ahead and order early.
Please note: We will be unable to ship orders in 3-5 day zones that have standard shipping during the weeks of Christmas and New Years Day. Normal shipping will resume 1/5/15. We apologize for the delay.